MARINA ONE Residences (滨海盛景豪苑)
Blockbuster Residences project of YEAR 2014, be one of the Distinguish owner to own the Singapore's most prestigious residential address, MARINA BAY a globally recognized address where live, play and work opportunities abound around the clock.
New Deferred Payment Scheme and Attractive price Star Buy Units, was $2500-$2600psf now from $2100psf ONLY
Normal Payment Star Buy Prices!
- 1 Bedroom (657sqft) from $1.581m
- 1 Bedroom + Study (732sqft) from $1.61m
- 2 Bedroom (1,001 sqft) from $2.1m
- 2 Bedroom + Study (1,163 sqft) from $2.4m
- 3 Bedroom + Study (1,539 sqft) from $3.4m
- 4 Bedroom (2045sqft) from $5.4m
Facebook's Swanky Office at Marina One
- 18 June 2018 Long Awaited Tower 23 Is here
- 3 April 2018: Phase 2 Preview. View actual showflat unit (by appointment). Call 91838484 or 91019123 now!
- 15 Jan 2018: PM Lee, Najib officially launch Marina One and Duo;
Read more at Channelnewsasia
- 70% of office space has already been taken up by companies like PWC, Facebook, Julius Baer, Prudential, Rajan & Tann, and many others;
- Phase 1 (Tower 1) residential units already 80% sold. Still got very good choice of 2, 2+Study,3 and 4 bedrooms. Attractive pricing before the launch of Phase 2 (Tower 2).
About Marina One
Developed by M+S Pte Ltd, a 60:40 joint venture between Malaysia's Khazanah Nasional and Singapore's Temasek Holdings, the project will have a gross floor area (GFA) of 3.67 million sq ft and will comprise residential, office and retail components. The Marina One development, designed by Christoph Ingenhoven, an architect known for green and sustainable buildings, including Google's headquarters in Mountain View, California.
The Marina One Residences will feature 1,042 luxury residences ranging from one- to four-bedroom units and penthouses within two towers.
Meanwhile, Marina One Offices, Marina One East Tower and Marina One West Tower will generate 1.88 million sq ft of prime Grade A office space. The Heart, a retail podium spanning 140,000 sq ft will house shopping and lifestyle amenities.
Designed by renowned architect Christoph Ingenhoven, the project integrates "avant garde design with cutting edge sustainable features".Tan Sri Azman Yahya, Chairman of M+S Pte Ltd, said: "True to his design philosophy, Marina One will bring to life Singapore's 'City in a Garden' concept with a unique garden ecosystem within the development, providing a sanctuary and green space for communities amidst the hustle and bustle of the CBD."
"Marina One marks a brand new chapter in the Marina Bay Masterplan. This momentous collaboration between Malaysia and Singapore will position Marina One on an unprecedented scale on the world map as a new financial centre attracting businesses," he added.
Tan Sri Azman Yahya chairman of M+S, the developer set up by Temasek and Khazanah, said: "We wanted a design which would be a convergence of the energy and vibrancy of the new central business district."
Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong described Marina One as very important for both Singapore and Malaysia. He said it would be "an iconic project in our new business district for many more years to come".
Make waves at an exclusive address that integrates tranquility and sustainability in the heart of the new CBD
Marina One offers unrivalled inspirational views for 24/7 live-play-work.
A liberating space flanked by two parks